don't kept in ur heart whatever n whoever i mention in my post . . i'm just a normal person's who have my own perspective about other person . . sorry . . biarlah yang berlaku sebelum nie jadi pembakar untuk kita terus hidup


ya , aku jarang update , tau :( tak berapa sempatlah sekarang . .

thanks sebab sudi baca dunia laila hanim .

terkurang sana - sini , maaf .

terima kasih .

dunia laila hanim

Wednesday 28 December 2011

my own poet

why are your eyes are so cold
when we see each other ?
i don't understand

do you forget all the things in that time ?
the memories where we've been good together

if i did something bad or something wrong
i want you to forget about it
can you come back to love me ?
can we go back the same ?
i'll always wait for you every breath that i take
i don't want to have a lonely life anymore
i really can't endure it
because my heart . . .
loves only you . .

in that day without you
i feel empty in my heart
i've never been lonely like this
i just realize it
if i can turn back the time
I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
style type='text/css'> a.linkopacity img { filter:alpha(opacity=50); -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; -khtml-opacity: 0.5;} a.linkopacity:hover img { filter:alpha(opacity=100); -moz-opacity: 1.0; opacity: 1.0; -khtml-opacity: 1.0; }